Informational Meeting Guide
This guide sheet is intended to be used during the parent/student/teacher info meeting with Campus Faith Clubs.
Background of Campus Faith Clubs/Vision/Purpose
- “Offering students encouragement and support through faith”
- Info to Discuss and Decide on:
- Gain Approval for Club (Student/Parent/Teacher)
- Meeting format / Every other week / Twice Monthly
- Morning/After School Meetings – Time/Day
- Content of Meetings – Messages, speakers, Bible Studies, Videos, etc.
- Teacher/Student Roles
- Name of Club
- Parent Advisor/Liaison – Email Communication / Contact Information
- Promotion / Flyers / Word of Mouth, etc.
- FAQ / Examples / Guidebook
- Schedule for the Year – start
- Next Steps: