Videos for Group Discussion
Discussion Questions for – How to Defeat Worry
Icebreaker: What is your favorite bible verse and why?
1. What are some worries you have in your life right now?
2. What can you do when fear and doubt start to creep in?
3. Tell us about a time when faith overtook your fear?
4. Tell us about a time you gave a fear over to God and he intervened.
Discussion Questions for – Being A Good Follower
Icebreaker: What is your favorite Disney movie?
1. What does it mean to be a follower of Jesus?
2. What does it mean to have faith?
3. What do you do in your everyday life that contributes to being a good follower and what are some areas you could be doing better?
Discussion Questions- For The Study of God
Icebreaker question: What’s your favorite animal?
1. What can you do on a day to day basis to “study God”?
2. What are some of your favorite attributes of God?
3. What creates in you a heart of worship?
4. How do you think the study of God and the worship of God go hand in hand?